In using and/or accessing this website, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the following terms and conditions of this disclaimer:
1. We shall not be responsible and/or liable, in any manner whatsoever, and hereby disclaim any loss, injury, liability or damage of any kind resulting from and/or arising out of, or in any way related to any information, errors or omissions on this website, including but not limited to the following:
all liability for any and all indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website or reliance upon the information contained therein;
any content that may appear to be threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, or illegal content that may appear on this website;
any content shared or sent using the information available on this website;
this website being temporarily unavailable for any reason;
any loss and/or damage occurring to your computer hardware/software as a result of the use or access of this website.
• Electronic zone Croma of 14,000 sq. ft.
• Food court with sitting capacity of 1300.
• 18 F&B outlets.
• Alfresco dining on every level with open deck.
• Parking capacity of 2400 Four wheelers and 1300 two wheelers with multiple entry and exit points.
• First fully enabled wifi mall.
2. The information contained on this website is indicative and for general information and promotional purposes only, and is provided on an ‘as is’ basis and we do not make any representations or provide any warranties in respect to the accuracy, suitability and/or viability of the same. This information available on this website should not be relied upon for any personal, medical, legal, and/or financial decisions, whatsoever.
3. We hereby reserve the right to, at any time, make changes to or update these terms and conditions and also any part of this website, at our sole discretion and without any prior notice to you. Your use of this website will signify your acceptance of any change and/or adjustment to this website or this disclaimer.
4. The information contained on the website is protected under various intellectual property laws, and access to this website does not authorize you to use any intellectual property contained herein, and should not be construed as granting a license or the right to use any such intellectual property.
5. This website may contain links to third party websites. Please be advised that the websites,available through these links, are not under our control or monitored by us, and the inclusion of any such links on our website does not imply a recommendation and/or endorsement of such links or other websites.
6. We reserve the right and sole discretion, and you hereby consent,to disclose any personal information about you or your use of this website, without your permission, for any internal and/or legal/statutory use, or as may be directed by any court, tribunal, forum or public authority.
7. You agree to use and access this website in a lawful and responsible manner. You shall not violate or attempt to violate/breach the security of this website by attempting to test the vulnerability of the system, gain unauthorized access data or upload any material that contains viruses or any harmful programs.
8. Your use of this website is solely at your risk and further, you agree to indemnify and hold us and/or our affiliates, officers, employees and/or designated persons, harmless from any claim, demand, and/or damage, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, asserted by any third party, due to or arising out of your use/misuse of or conduct on this website or your breach of the terms of this disclaimer.
9. Your use and/or access of this website, as well as the terms of this disclaimer, are governed by the laws of India. By accessing this website, you hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Pune, Maharashtra, India, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use and/or access of this website.
10. If any provision of this disclaimer is, or is found to be unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the applicability and enforceability of the other provisions of this disclaimer.